[Owasp-board] What %

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sun Nov 3 18:12:39 UTC 2013

All -

I will have my analysis of this prepared for the Board meeting on  Friday,
as well as recommendations  for changes in 2013.  Obviously if the
community has interest in an open mic session on Wed/thurs I am happy to
facilitate this (can't speak for Dave).

As for tax filing - Tom, our deadline is Nov 15th for Nonprofits and will
be following up with the board separately about filing. Matt will be the
one signing off on the taxes for 2012 as he was our treasurer last year. I
have spoken to Matt about this and he will also be at appsec usa and
available for in person meetings or open mic sessions.

I think this is a very important topic and something that we as an
organization have been neglecting - both internal oversight as well as what
we are preparing for our donors/supporters.  Attention to both of these is
a key element of my new position, but also it will be good to have the
board treasurer engaged in this goal.

Regards,

Sarah

--