[Owasp-board] Fwd: DC Leadership Series - Volunteer Management

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 12 05:30:07 UTC 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Center for Nonprofit Success <noreply at cfnps.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Subject: DC Leadership Series - Volunteer Management
To: tomb at owasp.org

Dear Nonprofit Leader,

Our next Nonprofit Leadership Series session on Volunteer
Management is taking place this Thursday (June 13), and it is not
too late to register for this valuable session. If your
organization is looking to take its volunteer program to a
whole new level, this seminar should not be missed. Register
today at: http://www.cfnps.org/2013DCLS5.aspx

Please see below for information on how to:
A. Attend an upcoming seminar
B. Speak at our Sep 12 Fundraising on a Shoestring Budget Seminar
C. Volunteer at an upcoming 2013 seminar
D. Order handouts for any sessions that you cannot attend
E. Visit our Facebook page
F. Follow us on Twitter

Sincerely, Ivor Heyman

Event Coordinator
Center for Nonprofit Success
Web: www.cfnps.org
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CFNPS

Note: if you have any questions or comments please do
not reply to this email. Write to Georgette Koshko directly at:
gkoshko at cfnps.org

=========================
A. Attend an upcoming seminar

1. June 13, 2013
Volunteer Management
Location: Mathematical Association of America
1781 Church Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $110
More info and to register: http://www.cfnps.org/2013DCLS5.aspx

2. July 11, 2013
Public Relations
Location: Mathematical Association of America
1781 Church Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $110
More info and to register: http://www.cfnps.org/2013DCLS6.aspx

3. September 12, 2013
Fundraising in the one person development shop
Location: Mathematical Association of America
1781 Church Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cost: $110
More info and to register: http://www.cfnps.org/2013DCLS8.aspx

=====
B. Speak at our October 10 Social Media Seminar

The Center for Nonprofit Success is looking for speakers for
our October 10 seminar on Social Media. You can learn more
about this session by going to:
http://www.cfnps.org/2013DCLS9.aspx

If you are an expert on this topic or any of our remaining
2013 topics and would like to share your knowledge, please
complete the interested speaker form at:
http://www.cfnps.org/Spinv_interested.aspx?S=135

Speaking at a CFNPS seminar is a wonderful opportunity to
network with the nonprofit community while giving something
back to it.

=====
C. Volunteer at an upcoming 2013 seminar
The Center for Nonprofit Success is looking for volunteers
to help with registration at upcoming 2013 Leadership Series
seminars. Volunteers can attend a seminar in exchange for
Interested volunteers should complete this form:
http://www.cfnps.org/VolunteerRegistrationNew.aspx?S=135

=====
D. Order handouts for any sessions that you cannot attend
It is now possible to order handouts for any session that you
cannot attend (past or future). To order a handout:
1. Visit our calendar page at
http://www.cfnps.org/education_calendar.aspx
2. Click on "View Past Events" to get to the Past Events
Calendar and select an event by city
3. If you want to order handouts for an upcoming event,
select an event by city in the Upcoming Events calendar.
4. Select the session you are interested in, and in the
Register Now box for that session, click on the link "Order
handouts without attending."
5. Please note that if the speakers have not yet uploaded
all the handouts for an upcoming session, you will need
to return to your handout order on or after the sesion date
to upload the handouts.
6. Handouts cost only $10 per session no matter how
many handouts are posted for that session.

=====
E. Visit our Facebook page
The Center for Nonprofit Success has created a Facebook
page for our supporters to meet and network with each
other. You can visit us at:
http://www.facebook.com/CFNPS
Please support us by becoming a fan.

F. Follow us on Twitter
Join the conversation and follow us at:
https://twitter.com/CFNPS_info
This month we are focusing on information related to
board development.

The Center for Nonprofit Success is a nonprofit organization
whose mission is to provide the training, knowledge and
resources to help nonprofit leaders succeed. If you have any
questions or comments please do not reply to this email.
Write to Georgette Koshko directly at gkoshko at cfnps.org
If you do not wish to receive any future
notifications about our offerings, you can unsubscribe at:
http://lists.mediate-facilitate.com/subscribe/profile?f=26&id=1351831K