[Owasp-board] [Owasp-topten] Fork

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jun 11 17:57:22 UTC 2013

"Ignoring any discussions on wether or not it makes sense, the CC
nature of it means we should make sure it happens.."

If you are referring to who is cc'ed on the email then I'd disagree. Please
review and comment on any idea for the merits or concerns that you have.
The fact that other lists are cc'ed on the email shouldn't imply anything
except that those groups are aware.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc