[Owasp-board] BrightTalk - OWASP partnership

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Jun 7 23:53:17 UTC 2013

Eoin -
I know you have been trying to get an answer to this for quite some time.
 Here are my thoughts - there is no reason for us to NOT post OWASP content
on bright talk as long as it isn't the exclusive place for posting/viewing
(just another option) in addition to the free and open places such as
Vimeo, Youtube, etc.  I think there is an opportunity for raising awareness
here, it is just a matter of putting together the details on exactly what
brighttalk is asking for us and what we are providing to them. Should I
follow up with Fabian directly to put something for the board to review?

Thanks,
Sarah Baso

--
Executive Director