[Owasp-board] Recording, Report, and Action items from today's Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Jun 6 14:08:30 UTC 2013

Eoin -

Seba can provide an up date on the signatories on the Belgium account.
 Under the new policy, you would not be required for signature on anything.
Can you clarify if you are asking to be removed from the account?
 I will add this item follow up on for Monday's board meeting.

Re: individual memberships - thanks for your feedback. I will push that
conversation over to the governance list for further discussion.

Regards,
Sarah

--
Executive Director