[Owasp-board] [Governance] OWASP to hire a FTE conference manager

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 6 04:25:50 UTC 2013

+1 Sarah :)

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode
(808) 652-3805

On Jun 5, 2013, at 5:08 PM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

All -
I just replied to the original thread regarding the board votes for budget
to hire this position - the budget request for this position has been
approved by the board (4 votes received),  so no emergency meeting is
necessary. The next board meeting is scheduled for Monday for any open
items (there are quite a few).   Here is the link for Monday's meeting
agenda: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/June_10,_2013  I will be adding my
staff roll up report and any action items from my perspective by EOD
tomorrow.

 will work on getting the formal job posting and timeline published ASAP...

Regarding the position itself - still open to hearing thoughts/questions
from the community, but we will be going forward with the hiring process.

Regards,
Sarah Baso

--
Executive Director