[Owasp-board] Recording, Report, and Action items from today's Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Jun 6 00:03:44 UTC 2013

Board members -

First, for those of you that weren't able to make the call last Friday
(Jim, Eoin, Seba), I hope you had a chance to listen to the recording and
will send me any follow up questions.

Next for the voting items - here is what I have for the record (also noted
on the Board Vote Wiki page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes)

*1. Budget Modifications*
Dave - no vote received
Eoin - no vote received
Jim - yes
Michael - yes
Seba - yes
Tom - yes

* vote passes by majority of 4 votes, Dave and Eoin - please add your votes
for the record when possible

*2. Signatory Policy*

Dave - no vote received
Eoin - no vote received
Jim - yes
Michael - yes
Seba - yes
Tom - yes

* vote passes by majority of 4 votes, Dave and Eoin - please add your votes
for the record when possible

Finally - regarding the other discussion items for feedback - I will start
a few new threads on the governance list to keep the discussion for each
item clear.

Regards,
Sarah Baso
--