[Owasp-board] [Governance] OWASP to hire a FTE conference manager

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Thu Jun 6 00:02:47 UTC 2013

Boardmembers,

Again, I strongly agree and as stated in my prior emails - I think we simply can not afford to neglect this any further - **we have *TWO* major conferences around the corner**.

This is worth having an **emergency board meeting** and a vote on; the second issue of funding can be handled as ordinary business. We will all still spend many weeks identifying a suitable candidate, before we need to have a solution for funding - and we have no further time to waste on this issue.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a meeting](http://goo.gl/8sPIy).