[Owasp-board] OWASP to hire a FTE conference manager

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 5 23:48:14 UTC 2013

Indeed and why there was already a meeting to discuss this and why it is on the email for vote and board meeting agenda

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/June_10,_2013

As the appsecusa conference chair I know I have been busting my ass on the fundraiser conference and could use a full time assistance.