[Owasp-board] Recording, Report, and Action items from today's Meeting

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jun 3 17:38:25 UTC 2013

 Vote Required 1. *Budget Modifications
*
I vote yes
A conference rep is critical. We previously had Sarah dedicated fully to
this position and now it must be backfilled. Not only is this Sarah's
recommendation in her current role with an understanding of the importance
of the conferences role, but further the conference income is a significant
portion of the foundation's annual revenue. This is not an area that can be
left to chance. We must have a conferences individual on the operations
team to ensure consistency and proper focus while working with the
conference organizers.

2.*Signatory Policy*

I vote yes

Feedback Requested

All, there was a long thread and voting for or against the "Proposed policy
to eliminate individual membership split". We aren't ready for a vote.
Sarah correctly asked for feedback. We should start a new thread on
governance, look at the data and discuss several different
solutions/approaches.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc