[Owasp-board] Akamai EdgeControl Management Center Contact List

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sat Jun 1 02:25:41 UTC 2013

Not to make more work for Matt, and thank you Matt for all the amazing
hard work.

Should we not start hosting our *own* git repositories for the
community? Or should I try and get github to give us more control over
the current repositories? I don't know to what degree we want to have
control over our own property vs outsourced e.g. Salesforce and
Rackspace?

Cheers,

Dennis

--