[Owasp-board] Recording, Report, and Action items from today's Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sat Jun 1 00:12:10 UTC 2013

Thanks Jim.

One more comment since there is quite a bit to take in from today's report.
 The two items requested for vote are the most critical items, and of those
most important is to get budget approval for the hiring of the new
Conferences Manager position. I would like to get the job announcement out
next week if this funding is approved.

Have a great weekend.

Best,
Sarah