[Owasp-board] Feedblitz

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jul 30 21:01:26 UTC 2013

Works! See screenshot. The top most article correctly says author "OWASP
Foundation"

So, to summarize. If we use feedblitz's RSS splice option we can integrate
a shared rss feed and the stories will correctly show up in RSS readers
with the author "OWASP Foundation". If someone clicks on the story it will
take them to the original site the post was made on.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc