[Owasp-board] Feedblitz

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jul 30 01:47:19 UTC 2013

Testing now with another share. It should show as author "owasp"

Oh, and btw - what other rss readers are we recommending. Sadly
theoldreader.com is going to die too.
blog.theoldreader.com/post/56798895350/desperate-times-call-for-desperate-measures

This doesn't change our overall plan. I just need to find a new rss reader

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc