[Owasp-board] Proposal for Comment - Project Branding

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jul 23 00:33:04 UTC 2013

I agree with me as well, but Jason makes a really good point. There are many projects with logos on them today. Many. We cannot just "flip a switch" and ask all of these people to change. And I agree that we need to talk to effected folks first, to gauge impact.

This is really tricky, and I for one do not want to repeat the fiasco of the last big project policy change.

- Jim