[Owasp-board] Feedblitz

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jul 23 00:27:58 UTC 2013

Michael,

I created the initial blogspot and feedblitz account, but I do not see
any setting in the blogspot admin or feedblitz admin that references my
name - except for the roles for editors of blogspot. And I'm at the top
of that list. I removed myself as a blogspot editor and admin. Can you
see if the problem is still there if you post new articles with no author?

And this may be a feedblitz issue, not a blogger issue.

I dug into feedblitz and I see nothing with my name on it in the
settings. Sarah Baso is listed as the admin of our feedblitz account.

I looked at the actual feed (feed.feedblitz.com/owasp) and only see my
name on one occasion, and that is an article I posted to the blogspot
account regarding the mobile call for data.

I'm not sure I see the problem...

Aloha,
Jim