[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA Twitter Post

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Jul 22 18:27:17 UTC 2013

On 22 Jul 2013, at 9:28, Jim Manico wrote:

> I have made the request that everyone using public OWASP accounts be
> press
> certified before officially representing the organization. This is not
> the
> first time I feel Tom has used poor judgement using official OWASP
> accounts.

+1000!

Thanks for this Jim!  I think of how lucky we are to draw so many heads
of state and military in our overseas efforts; and how easily it would
be to derail those relationships because of something like that tweet!

Dennis
--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

     Unless someone like you...cares a whole awful lot...
     nothing is going to get better...It's not."
                                             -- The Lorax