[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA Twitter Post

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Jul 20 13:36:04 UTC 2013

I have already apologized via private email 2 days ago for retweeting from the @appsecusa account this light spirited jab and "messing with texas" the single retweet has also been since deleted from the @appsecusa stream.

For my own statements on this or any other matter @brennantom continues to troll the cyber seas in a light hearted look at the world one day at a time.