[Owasp-board] Fwd: [AppSecEU 2013 Orga] Scandic Hotel

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Jul 19 15:01:04 UTC 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dirk Wetter <dirk at owasp.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Subject: [AppSecEU 2013 Orga] Scandic Hotel
To: "orga2013 at lists.appsec.eu" <orga2013 at lists.appsec.eu>

Dear orga team,

70% of our room allocation in the Scandic hotel -- the closest one
to the venue (https://appsec.eu/venue/about-emporio/) -- is about to
expire RSN.

If you would like to stay in this hotel but haven't raised your arm
yet I would advice you to do so now. Deadline: next Friday. Just hit
reply and submit your allocation in the format

<check-in date> , <check-out date> , <single|double>, remark

(e.g. "20, 23, double, two single beds", please not URL encoding ;) )

Price tag: 124/144 € Single/Double incl. VAT, wireless, breakfast

Please note that we collect your inquiries and submit them in a
bunch. So don't expect any confirmation before the end of this
month.

Cheers,

Dirk

PS: https://appsec.eu/venue-how-to-get-to-there/

--
German OWASP Board, Conference Chair AppSec EU 2013
http://appsec.eu/       |                 @appseceu

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org