[Owasp-board] AppSecUSA Twitter Post

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jul 20 06:24:03 UTC 2013

Well at least the video was multicultural. Around 1:59 they started saying "Fuck Texas" in 5 different languages!

Josh, this is totally inappropriate via an official OWASP marketing channel, I agree.

As someone who was born in and grew up in New York, I apologize. It's not Tom's fault. Most folks from New York are assholes like Tom and myself. It's part of the culture. It's especially a problem in NYC. At least I grew up in Albany so I'm only 1/2 an asshole. Tom is full on!

Aloha,
Jim