[Owasp-board] Feedblitz

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jul 18 20:22:00 UTC 2013

Awesome!

I found the feature and did the merge. We now have the following two RSS
streams:

Created From:Main
Source<http://www.feedblitz.com/f/f.fbz?RssEdit=13916&ajax=4>:
*http://owasp.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default*
+ Splice: <http://www.feedblitz.com/f/f.fbz?RssSplices=13916&ajax=4> * The
RSS feed URL:<http://owasp-appsecnews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss>
* http://owasp-appsecnews.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

I like jim's idea of adding news with a bit of thought/commentary to
owasp-appsecnews.com
Also, we can still maintain the simple 1 click share method by splice in a
new feed from an approved individual.

The outbound point is here:
http://feeds.feedblitz.com/owasp

Any other thoughts from anyone? If not, I recommend we give this approach a
try for a few weeks and then decide, if all is good, to promote throughout
owasp.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc