[Owasp-board] Agenda for In Person Board Meeting

Seba seba at owasp.org
Wed Jul 10 16:44:26 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah,

I see the Summit as a strategic discussion and did not have in mind
discussing the operational logistics.

Likewise: chapter funding is a "strategic" topic and should of course be a
"community discussion", but also to be discussed within the board.
I assume we do not put ourselves 'outside' the community.

We still have no clear decision/vote on e.g. the chapter split when
organising events.

Seba