[Owasp-board] Agenda for In Person Board Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jul 10 15:37:22 UTC 2013

Seba et al -

I think it would be great to see the board focus on strategic goals and
policy rather than operational logistics at this in person meeting. Summit,
for example, instead of trying to figure out a summit - the discussion
could be: deciding whether you see the summit as a valuable tool for the
community, what the ideal goals/outcomes be, and how does that fit in to
the future of the org (strategic goals, long term).

Additionally, some of these items seem like "community discussion points
and not just board discussion" (ie - fostering collaboration/coordination
between projects in the community and use of chapter funds) - and maybe it
makes more sense to try and have a space for this discussion with
conference attendees rather than at the board meeting.

Thanks in advance to all of you for your energy on planning!

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation