[Owasp-board] Agenda for In Person Board Meeting

Ludovic Petit ludovic.petit at owasp.org
Tue Jul 9 08:23:59 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

We don't seem to have permission to add comments.

Anyhway, from a personal point of view, I'd like to see the Marketing
Initiative at the Agenda of this Board - In Person meeting.

Indeed, although very few people contribute to this Marketing Initiative
with Sarah and Samantha, this approach is VERY important for OWASP,
moreover as a Foundation.

It seems clear that such initiative do not seem to really be part of the
OWASP Foundation strategy, because it's never evoked nor spread, this is
what is unclear and not coherent. I just would like to say that such
initiative is to help, both the Foundation AND local Chapters.
But maybe I'm wrong.

The question I think the Board should ask itself is "How close to local
Chapters are we?", you'd quickly have the answer.

And +1 with Dennis about Jim!

Modest Owasper, Ludovic

--
Ludovic Petit