[Owasp-board] Executive Director Report & Items for Monday's Board Meeting

Owasp eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sun Jul 7 11:28:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
Have rooms been booked for the board in Germany? Which hotel?
Same for NYC
I have yet to book NYC flight and hotel.
Re expenses of board I'd like to see only board related expenses. Board member travel to event as a board member capacity etc.
Stuff like toms chapter exp or my RSA travel are not board expenses but rather outreach etc.

Board, Jim and I have been asked to repeat our free OWASP training at RSA eu. I am requesting that OWASP fund my flight and accom so I can deliver this. Is this acceptable? This is outreach as opposed to board duties.
And a good usage of our funds to train developers for free.

Eoin.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988