[Owasp-board] [time sensitive] Canadian Security Partners’ Forum (CSPF) - Cyber Security for Executives

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Jul 2 21:10:36 UTC 2013

Sarah,

Great questions - I asked and got the following responses (in red).

Can I get a better understanding of how OWASP will be involved in this
program?

>In a nutshell you are welcome to appoint representatives to be a part of
the Executive programs for Vancouver or Montreal who will help put the
final touches on the pilot program.

Are you looking for us to help spread the word, provide guidance on
material and approaches, send speakers, etc?

>Pretty much all of the above.  I’m not the cyber expert – you and the
other associations are so I’ll be counting on your expertise.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc