[Owasp-board] [time sensitive] Canadian Security Partners’ Forum (CSPF) - Cyber Security for Executives

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Jul 2 20:08:36 UTC 2013

Michael -
I quickly read through the materials you sent and agree that this looks
like a great initiative to support and build a relationship with.

My only questions on what this partnership would entail.  What are we
providing to them and what are we getting in exchange?  I am happy to make
a phone call to your contact and talk through the details this afternoon if
needed.

Best,
Sarah

--