[Owasp-board] Ask a Question

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 25 23:20:50 UTC 2013

Cool, thank you Michael.

I know we have bigger design problems for the homepage, but "contact us" links are normally in the upper right hand corner or on the top navigation of most websites. I'd like to see this higher up the list... but this is a small matter and is probably worth discussing later if we ever redesign the homepage.

Aloha and thanks,
Jim