[Owasp-board] Introduction to OWASP Presentation

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Jan 25 22:48:24 UTC 2013

Every local chapter page has a link to the slides that are in google docs. see example of standard chapter template

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Alaska

Dave recently did this for the DHS that OWASP was awarded grant money - Dave/Kate can you forward link

Others have created there own too

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Introduction_to_OWASP.ppt

Each time I create one based off master focused on discussion with organizer and theme of event.

Jim a link to your version could help us do exactly what josh suggested a 2013 official version

Tom Brennan
International Board of Directors
OWASP Foundation
O: 973-202-0122