[Owasp-board] Introduction to OWASP Presentation

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Jan 25 22:49:25 UTC 2013

It's not up to me...although this gets to a much bigger "home page" issue
that we have.  My only concern is that we can't keep just adding everything
that people want to the home page - we need to come up with a clean and
clear navigational system.  Right now discussion of a more consistent way
to share marketing/presentations/ and other materials is one of the "to
dos" on our list with the marketing company we are working with.

It seems like there are two semi-logical places for this right now:

1. On the left panel there is already a link to "presentations"
https://owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Presentations  --> So I would
add it some where prominent on this page
2. On the Brand usage rules page
https://owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_brand_usage_rules --> There is already a
lot of marketing material near the bottom of this page, including
presentations of the board.  Here might be another good place.

If you have another idea though - this is a help yourself community and you
don't need my approval to post to the wiki.

Sarah

--
Director
OWASP Foundation