[Owasp-board] Communication with Operations Team

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 21:38:52 UTC 2013

Weekly is better for sure. If all else fails, biweekly seems reasonable.

To be honest, it doesn't take more than 15-20 minutes a week. Read through
and digest and provide feedback.

Larger goal is to effectively increase communication lines across our
organization.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc