[Owasp-board] Communication with Operations Team

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 19:56:21 UTC 2013

Hey Michael,

It was not made clear that every 2 weeks was acceptable practice tbh.
We talked about weekly, tom said at the meeting he could not commit to it.
I don't mind as it is not more that 40 mins of work a week. Just want
clarification on what Kate and Sarah expect in terms of us supporting them.

-ek

--
Global Board Member