[Owasp-board] Communication with Operations Team

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 19:01:43 UTC 2013

Suggestion from a board list lurker (aka former board member)

Have the weekly linked to the previous week so they form a chain from the
latest to the earliest via Google Doc links like:

Weekly digest week 7:
* stuff
* more stuff
[google doc link to week 6]

~~~~~~~~~~

Weekly digest week 6
* stuff
* more stuff
[google doc link to week 6]

If you've not read them in a bit, (and assuming staff uses a consistent
email subject) search for that subject in your mail client, find the most
recent, read and follow links until you've seen it before.  Pretty easy if
the process is setup correctly.

Gone for 3 weeks, read and follow 3 links from the most recent and you're
caught up.

<end Matt's 2 cents>

--
-- Matt Tesauro