[Owasp-board] Communication with Operations Team

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 17:26:04 UTC 2013

The reports will come out weekly and it's not a huge deal for some people
to go in every 2 weeks and review both.

Correct that Sarah & Kate are leading the google doc page to capture
meeting minutes. My biggest concern is to ensure we get our votes properly
recorded on the public website. Since we can hold votes by voice in
meetings or by email, we need to ensure these are all captured.

Thoughts?

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com