[Owasp-board] Communication with Operations Team

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 17:00:34 UTC 2013

Hey Peeps,

One task the "secetery" has to do is take minutes of meetings....shuffle
paper etc.

I will happily let Sarah/Kate do this as I hate doing that admin. They are
currently doin this anyways.
To be honest I don't want this role. Tom can have it back. Jim do you want
it?

Id rather focus on Board decisions, Strategy, Attending meetings, Reboot,
coming up with ideas and the code review guide.

Weekly signoff can be difficult as some of us travel etc.
Bi-weekly is more do-able.

-ek

--
Global Board Member