[Owasp-board] Communication with Operations Team

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jan 24 05:47:18 UTC 2013

Michael,

Outstanding. My concern is that there are docs flying all over the
place. I'd love one page for the board, that is well maintained, with
everything we (and others who want visibility into our work) need to
do our job as board member one one page.

Is this reasonable and possible?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode