[Owasp-board] Funds for ESAPI from OWASP Minneapolis

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Jan 23 23:47:16 UTC 2013

The Best Buy funds that were allocated to ESAPI did go to the project.  Just
like the local chapter accounts, we have accounts set up for when a member
allocates funds to a project.  These are listed on the donation scoreboard
as well.   I am showing the ESAPI project currently has $1116.22 in funds.

Alison Shrader
1200-C Agora Drive, #232
Bel Air, MD 21014
USA