[Owasp-board] ESAPI

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Wed Jan 16 23:53:02 UTC 2013

One note - no project is currently "Flagship".

We have projects that we think are strategically valuable enough that they
we should try to push them to that status.

To Jim's point, the project (and really any project that we would want to
be a Flagship project) needs some polish, support and love to really be in
that class.

There are several "strategic" projects that I believe OWASP should look to
push to Flagship status, but if the project is not of sufficient quality,
it should not be referred to as Flagship regardless of how strategic or
important the project is.

-Jason