[Owasp-board] ESAPI

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Wed Jan 16 11:19:33 UTC 2013

Hello Seba and Jim,

I certainly do think that ESAPI needs a committed project leader and a
dedicated project support team to help take it to the next level of
development. As ESAPI is one of our Flagship projects, I see nothing wrong
with giving the initiative an extra amount of support from the foundation.
That being said, the amount of support we choose to give this project will
need to be reproduced for at least all 15 Flagship projects. I suggest we
keep this in mind when discussing how to provide support to ESAPI.

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****

*OWASP Project Manager*