[Owasp-board] Vote by eMail

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jan 15 01:24:55 UTC 2013

I think if he chapter is active (meeting in last X months) then it's not
idle money, it's SAVED money.

Now if a chapter is truly inactive, then I agree it's idle funds that
should be reclaimed by the central org.

That's what I think is a fair dividing line over this topic: if a
chapter remains to be active, then the chapter funds should not be
forcibly or automatically returned to a central pool.

Aloha,
Jim