[Owasp-board] Vote by eMail

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Jan 14 23:23:40 UTC 2013

> If you're concerned
> about stagnant funds, then there are other ways to address those in order
> to route them back to the Foundation for re-use, but not without exploring
> the rationale with each chapter as to why they aren't spending their
> funds.

I agree with this. We only have 6 or so chapters with significant funds.
I have an action item to contact those chapter leaders and ask about
plans for the future. I think it's ok for active chapters to save money.

And FWIF, I did toss out the idea of "pooling" chapter funds at the
board meeting, but thought about it for a bit and changed my mind.

Cheers,

- Jim