[Owasp-board] Vote by eMail

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Jan 14 23:05:38 UTC 2013

What about the idea of moving this to an initiative? An idea:

1. Unused chapter funds go into this pool. Unused funds = no chapter funds
use for 12 months
2. Any chapter can contribute to the pool. Successful chapters can allocate
a small amount of funds to help other chapters in need.
3. Foundations contributes 5 slots of $500 to kick off idea.

-michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com