[Owasp-board] Vote by eMail

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jan 14 22:23:58 UTC 2013

In terms of the 35k allocated in the budget for Marketing, this has already
been allocated towards the marketing and graphic designer that we hired for
the foundation initiative (based on the RFP distributed in May of last
year).

The money for investing in chapters and outreach should come out of the
OWASP on the Move (line 60) and Chapter Support (line 64) in the 2013
budge, which have been allocated $5,000 each.  Link to budget:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhI4iTO_QojvdEVpZXU4WDRVbFhvM2FuLTU1Mlg3a1E#gid=0

This sounds like a good place for some of the chapters with larger buckets
of funds to jump in and help support other chapters....

-Sarah

--
Director
OWASP Foundation