[Owasp-board] Vote by eMail

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Jan 14 20:11:17 UTC 2013

Ok 25k

It's coming from the OWASP marketing bucket that is funded by membership funds and sponsorship income.

We need to budget funds for mission outreach and having nothing allocated for a a single chapter initiative for chapter startup is disappointing.

Remember the pie chart effect.  What % of income is re-invested into the outreach for chapters. What % is allocated to administrative staff what percentage is allocated to It infrastructure etc etc.. That will be shown in the annual report and 25k is a good number to use but I suspect it will be 1/2 of that.  OWASP has not had a abuse case in this area and we have the policy to manage to.

Tom Brennan
International Board of Directors
OWASP Foundation
O: 973-202-0122