[Owasp-board] OWASP page Social Media has been changed by Sdeleersnyder

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sun Jan 6 18:04:37 UTC 2013

Our over-arching leaders list and all our outbound communications are in
English. So I'm not so surprised that our social media is also in english.
More regional discussion areas such as chapter lists or chapter selected
social media are often in their native language.  Seems to be a good
balance for everyone.  Of course, if it's not working it just takes an
interested group of people to branch out and try something new. If it's a
good idea, people will follow.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc