[Owasp-board] Apache Brand Use Guidelines

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Feb 26 07:34:23 UTC 2013

Good material to review. The first obvious question that comes to mind is
whether we provide similar guidance on our website. Of course we may state
different guidance on particular issues, but we should be crisp about our
expectations.

On a phone now. Will have to investigate when at a computer.

Michael