[Owasp-board] More on chapter rules

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 01:24:44 UTC 2013

> Is this a board issue?

Yes, because this is the activity of a OWASP board member, that is why. We are supposed to be upholding the principles of OWASP, not pushing the boundary of what is right.

> Are we providing this level of inspection for
> all the chapters?

Again - this is board member driven. We should do better.

> Not sure the background here or purpose on this list.

Because this is the activity of a OWASP board member, that is why.

It is clear to me that my opinion differs from the rest of the board, which is ok. I'll take this elsewhere.

- Jim