[Owasp-board] Vendor Neutrality

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Feb 14 00:59:26 UTC 2013

This scenario was specifically discussed under the new profit sharing split
from late last year. Chapters can hold training events. There profits are
subject to the split for that category of events. All should be good here.

That said, I think we are still falling into the lack of visibility on
voting and publishing results. It's not clear where this vote is captured
and the final publication of the document. This should be addressed as part
of the 2012 vote review that Tom and Kate are performing now.

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc
michael-coates.blogspot.com