[Owasp-board] Request for cooperation

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Feb 12 12:45:31 UTC 2013

Lukasz let me help you get started

A. About OWASP read: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP

B. The last issue OWASP was featured in your publication
 https://www.owasp.org/images/9/9f/WEB_APPC_PENTESTING_03_2012.pdf

C. There are over a hundred active projects at OWASP and each can be reviewed here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project

Pick a few projects and reach out to the project leaders for articles and to feature them contact in on each page and Samantha Groves cc:ed has the primary role of shepherding them and will be a resource for you in connecting if needed.

As a media supporter you want to be talking with Kelly cc:ed above and Sarah Baso the conference (www.appsecusa.org) and media supporter status.

I hope that will get you started to connect with the 36,000 persons in the software security community.

Provide us questions and we will respond as quickly as possible to route your request. On behalf of OWASP Foundation thank you for helping us in advance with our mission

The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a 501(3)c worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of software. Our mission is to make software security visa le so that individuals and organizations worldwide can make informed decisions about true software security risks.