[Owasp-board] Link from Twitter

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Dec 30 00:19:34 UTC 2013

Personally, while I'm against what RSA did, I'm not sure that pulling out
of the training will do anything other than contradict owasps mission of
making application security more visible.  Regardless of the stage, or the
scene, we can still use it to serve our mission and should push forward
under that ideal.  If anyone questions it (which I doubt they would) I
think we can still stand firmly on the ground by saying we were serving
owasps mission first and foremost which is how it should be.  My $0.02.

~josh